Friday, June 6, 2008

Ooooops! Didn't Plan on this Happening!

Well, what do you know?! It was around 10 p.m. and I decided to tweak our blog a little bit and update some of our calender before going to bed. Guess what?! It is now 1:45 a.m. and my entire blog has had a makeover. Geesh, why do I do this to myself? Anyhoo, I'm kinda liking the new look. Who knows, I might wake up in the morning when I'm more focused and realize I wasn't thinking so clearly that late at night and will have no idea how to put it back the way it was. What I did enjoy about my 2 a.m. morning . . . everyone was asleep and there was absolutely NO-ONE asking me for a single thing! LOL.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I love the new look! I love those quiet middle of the night times too - if only morning didn't come so quickly when I finally make it to bed so that I wouldn't be such a grouch in the morning. I'm sure that never happens to you though :)

Maile said...

Very cute! I wish I knew how to do anything with the design of mine. Peter was asking me why I was putting off bedtime last night. I wasn't actually doing anything. I think I was just sitting in a chair staring into space. But the great thing was that it was SILENT as I did so. When we went to bed, I seriously considered staying up later just to have more of that peace and quiet. But I knew the kids would be getting up at the same time one way or another!

Debbie Burns said...

Love the new look! Where did you get the great template? Or... how did you build it? I would love to learn!

Loves & Hugs... Debbie

Naomi said...

Hey Debbie! I found the template on www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and then used the template and made my own heading with adobe photoshop so it would match. I pretty much have just gone into photoshop and taught myself while I was building my Mammy's Mercantile website throughout the last couple of years. It's pretty addicting!

Mistie said...

K- i LOVE the new look. I am impressed! I miss u guys-- really, really we do! DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN W/OUT US -k?