Friday, June 6, 2008

Ooooops! Didn't Plan on this Happening!

Well, what do you know?! It was around 10 p.m. and I decided to tweak our blog a little bit and update some of our calender before going to bed. Guess what?! It is now 1:45 a.m. and my entire blog has had a makeover. Geesh, why do I do this to myself? Anyhoo, I'm kinda liking the new look. Who knows, I might wake up in the morning when I'm more focused and realize I wasn't thinking so clearly that late at night and will have no idea how to put it back the way it was. What I did enjoy about my 2 a.m. morning . . . everyone was asleep and there was absolutely NO-ONE asking me for a single thing! LOL.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I love the new look! I love those quiet middle of the night times too - if only morning didn't come so quickly when I finally make it to bed so that I wouldn't be such a grouch in the morning. I'm sure that never happens to you though :)

Maile said...

Very cute! I wish I knew how to do anything with the design of mine. Peter was asking me why I was putting off bedtime last night. I wasn't actually doing anything. I think I was just sitting in a chair staring into space. But the great thing was that it was SILENT as I did so. When we went to bed, I seriously considered staying up later just to have more of that peace and quiet. But I knew the kids would be getting up at the same time one way or another!

Joe & Debbie said...

Love the new look! Where did you get the great template? Or... how did you build it? I would love to learn!

Loves & Hugs... Debbie

Naomi said...

Hey Debbie! I found the template on www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and then used the template and made my own heading with adobe photoshop so it would match. I pretty much have just gone into photoshop and taught myself while I was building my Mammy's Mercantile website throughout the last couple of years. It's pretty addicting!

mistieleigh said...

K- i LOVE the new look. I am impressed! I miss u guys-- really, really we do! DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN W/OUT US -k?