Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ethan's Flag Football Season

I'm sad to report that Ethan's last flag football game was last Thursday night. Going into it I wasn't too sure how Ethan would like it as he really hadn't ever played anything like it before and I wasn't too sure how fast he would catch on to the rules, etc. Well, as it turned out, I really had nothing to worry about. He absolutely loved it! Last night he scored a touchdown and was so cute doing it. He was well ahead of everyone and yards before his touchdown you could see his HUGE grin start creeping from ear to ear. It was like he was thinking "I'm going to make a touchdown, nobody can touch me, I'm the man!" Now if that isn't adorable I don't know what is.

The video Chad captured of Ethan playing was a few games ago and Ethan was playing really good and pretty aggressive that the opposing team had put a couple of boys on him to try and stop him and get him all flustered. I thought it was pretty funny how chippy these little boys were starting to get with each other. I'm actually pretty excited for this sport to become a part of this family. Really, who doesn't want to be a football mom?!





2 comments:

The Wolff Den said...

He is such a little stud. Way to go Ethan!

Shaneen said...

Ethan - you are TOTALLY AWESOME! Hopefully next season we can come for a visit and see you play!